CRUSHING GROWS 17% AND ETHANOL MIX REACHES 64.9%, THE HIGHEST FOR THE PERIOD IN THE LAST SEVEN YEARS
Unit cost decreased 7.4% (measured by Cash COGS ex-resale)
- Crushing grows 17.1% to 11.3 million tons;
- Consolidated agricultural yield (TCH) was 85.2 ton/ha, down 5.1%;
- Consolidated Cane TRS reaches 120.6 kg/ton, up 0.2%, virtually in line with the year-ago quarter;
- Production measured by Product TRS increases 17.3% to 1,358 thousand tons;
- The share of ethanol in the production mix increases 17.9 p.p. to 64.9%, due to the product’s higher profitability compared to sugar;
- Unit Cash COGS ex-resale decreased 7.4%, reflecting the ongoing streamlining process;
- General and administrative expenses decreased 35.0%, also reflecting efforts to streamline the organization; and
- Adjusted EBITDA ex-HACC/resale reached R$245 million, with EBITDA margin expanding 0.8 p.p. to 23.7%.
To access the earnings release, click here.
Investor Relations Team
For further information contact: